The circaNow Foundation was established in 2010. The Foundation exists to bridge the past with the future so that life today and in the future can enjoy, learn and benefit from, connect to, and improve upon natural and human undertakings of yesteryear.
Sample Community Grants
Annual grants are made from the Foundation’s capital gains to registered charitable organizations that align with the Foundation’s mission. Some of the organizations that have received grants include:
- Canuck Place Children’s Hospice
- Brendan Burke Fund, Miami (Ohio) University
- Hockey Hall of Fame and Museum
- The Heritage Canada Foundation
- Shad Valley International
- Society for International Hockey Research
- Vancouver Biennale BIG IDEAS project
- Royal Canadian Legion (National Poppy Fund)
How to Contribute
Contributions to the circaNow Foundation can be made by mailing a cheque to:
c/o Suite 510-815 West Hastings Street
Canada V6C 1B4
Please make donation cheques payable to “circaNow Foundation”. All donations over $20 are tax deductible under Canada Revenue Agency guidelines. Donors will receive a tax receipt by mail.
You can also donate online to the circaNow Foundation through CanadaHelps. From this link, select the “donate now” button, then choose “circaNow Foundation” from the drop-down list. You may choose to make a one-time donation or set up a monthly contribution.